Estate Loans for Canadian Executors
Waiting for probate can take a long time. Not everyone has the financial means to cover estate costs for months on end.
So how do you pay for estate expenses before having access to the estate accounts?
An Estate Loan might be the solution.
Estate Loans are specifically designed to provide the financial support Executors need while they wait for access to the estate accounts.
If you are interested in applying, please make sure you fit the requirements:
- You are actively acting as an Executor.
- The estate is in BC, Ontario, or Alberta.
- The estate has a Will.
Start your application today, visit HEIRassure.com
Why Would You Need an Estate Loan?
Estate Loans can help to keep your personal finances separate from the estate. Try not to fund estate expenses with your credit card or a personal line of credit. There are several reasons why an Executor might need a loan, but these are the three most common situations:
- You need cash to fund the estate before probate is granted.
- You have insufficient personal funds to cover immediate expenses.
- Beneficiaries sometimes require an early distribution of cash.
Which Estate Expenses Might You Face?
These are some of the most common expenses:
- Legal Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Insurance Bills
- Mortgage Payments
- Hydro Bills
- Pet Care
- Travel Expenses for out-of-town Executors
This is not a complete list.